Thursday, February 27, 2014

NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick in Snow White Review

Oh sweet sweet NYX. I do love your product prices and the fact that everything looks gorgeous and affordable.

Now as you can probably see, the date I took this photo does not reflect the date I am writing this post. This is because I made an attempt to love this lipstick, with all my might. The colour is stunning and the texture is soft, but it's tendency to smudge is a little annoying

The packaging is a little flimsy, it broke after being dropped by my cat one too many times. But the product is still there and I can still use it, so there's nothing much to complain about.

It does need a lip liner to stay on longer. Though I do not think that its staying power is that strong overall.

But hey, it's cheap and it's pretty. What more do you want?

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Tips to Maintain Bright Coloured Hair and Fashion Colours

Here's the deal, everyone was a newbie with fashion colours at some point, and this is a how to guide on basically how to deal with it. ...