Sunday, March 22, 2015

SkinFood Banana Concealer First impressions & Review

What? A review? After so long?

Yes, and it's another skin food product. 

Now, I have a love and hate relationship with skin food. Their products are reasonably priced but they are generally a hit or miss scenario. 

I had tried out their salmon under eye concealer. That didn't work out for me at all it felt too thick and at the same time it didn't cover much. 

Needless to say that wasn't a success... 
But then again, their eyeliner was fantastic...

So I decided to try out their banana concealer. 

It's light weight, it's easy to apply, it doesn't go everywhere I don't want it to go. 

Well, that's a vast improvement!

But again, as far as concealers go, it doesn't conceal very well. Or at least I have to use a whole lot of it to get a flawless result. Alas! It's a great daily concealer. 


Displaying 2015-03-22_21.36.34.jpg
Here's a before and after shot of my make up. If you haven't noticed, I used the concealer to cover up my dark circles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Tips to Maintain Bright Coloured Hair and Fashion Colours

Here's the deal, everyone was a newbie with fashion colours at some point, and this is a how to guide on basically how to deal with it. ...